Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Edenfantasys.com

I started out just reviewing books a few years ago.  There's nothing better than the crisp smell of a good book and the feel of a cover beneath your fingertips.  Since then I've learned that there are just so many items out there that need reviewed that I've not been able to stick to strictly book reviews. 

Recently, I became a reviewer for Edenfantasys.com.  Eden is a seller of sex toys, lingerie, and other various items.  I can't wait to try my first product out and tell you all what I think!  I have a really difficult time finding lingerie that I like that actually fits (short legs, long torso...how's that for a visual???!!!).  Also, a lot of places online are just way too expensive.  Since I live in a small town, the closest adult store is nearly an hour away...not at all practical.  I like Eden's prices and I'm hoping the products live up to my expectations.  I still haven't gone through their entire catalog yet but was definitely intrigued by items such as the fun factory click n' charge

Watch for reviews coming up for Eden Fantasys and give them a click for some awesomely sexy Halloween costumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.