Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

Step one in our changes

At the end of last year, I had wonderful new visions for Literary Litter.  I even began to implement some of them.  Shortly after that, I found out that my vision is failing.  It has been for awhile, but I've been forcing it.  I can still see!  I just can't see to read.  I can force it for a page or two at a time, but that's my limit.  It just seems silly to run a book review company when you can't read.  So I closed.

We've got some great new stuff coming up, and I think it'll be even more useful and entertaining than before.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.

We will no longer be posting any reviews here.  Editing the reviews, writing them, and posting them are just too much for me.  It goes far beyond my reading time limit each day.  Minding Spot has kindly agreed to take over our reviews for us.  All of our review staff will continue to do reviews, but they'll be posted there instead of on Literary Litter.  I'll still be doing reviews, but it will have to go down to a few a year instead of what I was doing.

I sincerely want to thank all of my wonderful friends for being so supportive the last few weeks.  Everyone has had great ideas for how to continue reviewing as well as showing sincere sympathy for what I've been going through.  It's nice to know I'm loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.