Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December/ January Book Choice

I normally choose one book per month.  There are more than enough awesome books released each month to pick a new favorite.  Since I was such a slacker though, I really feel like I need to extend December's choice through the month of January as well.  My apologies to all of those authors who have books being released next month, but you're out of the running for choice of the month! 

Tempted by Fate is the third installment in Kate Perry's guardian series.  Not only his this a wonderful series with kick ass female characters, Kate's just awesome.  Over my reviewing career I've met several authors who just really impress me such as Desmond Evans and Pamela Grandstaff.  Kate's another one of these authors who I just literally adore.  She's just such a fun and amazing person!  I can't get enough of her writing, but I also love reading her books because she's just awesome :) 

If you haven't checked out the guardian series by Kate, I strongly suggest you do.  It's action with a touch of paranormal, comedy and romance tossed in.  That's not even to mention how inexpensively you can order them online!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.