Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Sunny Day by Eric Jay Cash



This is such a stinkin' cute book!

In this book, we only have one word, 'water.'  It's set up so that it reminds me of the great two-headed monster from Sesame Street.  'Wa' 'Ter'  You remember?  They start off separate and then move the pieces of the word closer together until it comes together to form one word?  Well that's how this is!  It's the perfect book to start transitioning from pictures to words.

The pictures are bright and colorful.  We have this cave kiddos who are just the happiest and brightest little things!  They make me want to jump into the book and play with them!

For me, the best part is that at the beginning, Cash reminds the kids to talk like cave kiddos while reading the book.  How much fun is that?!  Getting a room full of four year olds together to read this book and watching them pretend to be cavemen?!  What a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.