Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

We're Back! No, we aren't! Yes, we are! Well...maybe??

It feels odd to be blogging again!  Wonderful, but odd!

A little over a year ago, I underwent some major life changes.  It's been a crazy long adjustment period!  I think I'm mostly at the stage where I can 'go back to work'!  

I don't promise that there will be a whole lot going on, at least for awhile, but this is just one more baby step in the right direction.  We're up and running and anything on top of that is whipped cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.