Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

A Debt of Survival by L.F. Falconer

I don't normally push books on you.  I tell you they're available and usually whatever information I have about them.  You can make your own decisions.  This time, however, it's a bit different.

If you like psychological thrillers, you NEED to go buy this book!  NOW!  Why?

Falconer's thrillers are breathtaking.  They're beautifully written and will mess with your head.  She has a penchant for the horrific.  Instead of pulling out all of the gore and messiness, she goes straight for that part of your brain that knows when something isn't right.  Then she worms her way in and begins to dissemble everything you know to be true.

Having devoured everything she's written, I've been waiting months for this one.  I'm actually upset that I somehow slept through the release date.  Otherwise this would already be in my hands and everything in reality would stop until I was finished reading.


Description:
The dead don't always sleep.  After doing his stint in the army, Don lattimore buried his battlefield demons deep inside and settled comfortably into Diablo Springs.  Serving as county sheriff, for nearly two decades he's enjoyed the tranquility of the Nevada desert until the day he discovers evidence of satanic activity inside an abandoned house.  Now he's trapped in a showdown with his own nightmares.  Threatening to fulfill a chilling prophesy, something inside him has clawed itself free.  The good people of Diablo Springs begin to die and the only way Lattimore can put a stop to it comes with a steep price--a price he's unwilling to pay.  But to save his community and family, he must.  And time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.