Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm a Slacker!

I didn't just capitalize slacker because it's the title of this post, but because I'm a slacker with a capital 'S'!  OK, I haven't really been slacking, just not doing one job so that I'd have more time to focus on others, but sadly this was the job that has been let go for the past few weeks.  Thankfully, I've finally caught up on Christmas demands (other than the prerequisite joy which will be going on for weeks yet) and I'm all settled into the house (except for painting the living room but that will wait until previously said joy has started to wane).  Now it's time to crack down on reviews!

To start off, I still haven't drawn December's winner for the Amazon gift card!  So...let's see what we have here.............Rick! 

Check in soon to find out who January's winner is!  Also, lots of reviews coming up soon!  I've already done the reading and now it's time to tell you what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.