Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

L'Oréal® Paris Collagen Micro-Pulse™

As a Bzzagent, I often get new products to try out and tell others about.  Recently, they sent me L'Oreal's Micro-Pulse Eye kit.  I'm in my mid-thirties.  Though crow's feet and wrinkles aren't a part of my daily life yet, I know they're just around the corner.  The first thing I did when I received my package was rip it open and play with it.  On one end we have a wonderful eye cream and on the other end a tiny little micro-pulse 'vibrator' that feels just wonderful!  According to L'Oreal, as soon as you use it, crow's feet and eye bags appear reduced.  After four weeks, crow's feet appear reduced, dark circles appear minimized and eye bags appear visibly diminished.  I'm sure you're noticing the word 'appear' in there a lot, but that's the entire point.  That we appear to not have those wrinkly, baggy eyes!

Personally, I really didn't notice any difference to my face using it.  As I stated earlier though, I don't really have crows feet or bags under my eyes.  I'd love to hear feedback from someone who has noticed a difference.  I will say that I enjoyed using the product.  It made me feel more relaxed and as if I was doing something wonderfully girly.

Look up L'Oreal Paris on Facebook for more information regarding their products, beauty tips and special offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.