Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bernie and The Lost Girl Coming Soon!

Mark your calendars!



Many of you know we were huge fans of the first book in Steve LeBel's Universe Builders series, Bernie and the Putty.  It's marketed for kids age 12-18, but us full-blown adults adored it!  Bernie has blazed a trail across school-aged children all over the country!  LeBel's first book has netted him 16 awards so far!

His next book is being released May 1st.  It's a prequel to Bernie and the Putty called Bernie and the Lost Girl.  In this book, a little girl named Emily is lost.  Though most of the villagers are afraid to go out into the woods to look for her, Bernie and his friends aren't!

I'm anxious to see what adventures Bernie gets into.  As of now, this book is available for pre-order for Kindle for only 99 cents!  I really wanted to put my pre-order in today, but I'm holding out for a print version.  I'll let you all know when it becomes available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.