Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Can a Princess Be a Firefighter? by Carole P. Roman




-Ashlee

Two princesses are wondering whether they're able to be young firefighters.  They aren't really princesses, but their dad calls them that.  They use their imaginations to be firefighters, and it does not work out very well!  In the end, they decide they want to be princesses instead of firefighters since it didn't work out very well.

The lesson you can learn is that if you use your imagination, sometimes things that you don't think will work out, might.  I think this is a really good life lesson.  The characters were just ok for me.  They had really weird imaginations.

The pictures help you understand the text.  They're also bright.  The characters are cartoonish and very smiley.

I think very young girls will like this book because the girls in the book look very young.  I also think babies will like this if they have parents that will read to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.