Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

No More Pain by Paige Green



-Knevits

Novel is living a horrific life with deep secrets.  A mother is to protect their child.  What happens when your mother is not protecting you?  Novel copes as best as she can with her secrets.  Just when she thinks she is getting help, another tragedy strikes.  Is she strong enough to overcome her fears and secrets to survive?

This book was a page turner for me.  I was hooked in the start.  Just when I thought I knew what was happening next, I could not have been more wrong.  If you want a fast and good read, this is a book for you.  Many emotions run through the reader as you read.  I will definitely read another book from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.