Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

What we're buying this week!!

Since I wasn't able to get here to put in last week's order, we're doing double this week!!  Let's take a look at all the wonderful books we have coming in!

Let's start with our staff reviewer's requests!!  I love that my reviewers all have different tastes in books!!





Next up, let's we have suggested books!



Now we'll go through and order from our 'to buy and review' list.



Lastly, we have our random picks.  These used to be books that I randomly found that had five reviews or less, but we're branching out a little.  I have entirely too many books that I want to read and too many holes in the library!



Happy reading this week!  Don't forget to stop in Tuesday to give us more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.