Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

What should we order this week??

Due to life, we weren't able to put in last week's order!  Argh!  So, we're just going to put in a double order this week.  We're allowed to do that because I'm the boss and I said so!

So, tomorrow I'll be ordering all review staff requested books, two books off of the 'to buy and review' list, as well as a book that was suggested last week and one that is suggested today.  Also, we'll have two random pick books.  In the beginning, I was trying to make sure these books had fewer than five reviews on Amazon.  My thinking was that I could give a little surprise marketing to some authors out there who needed it.  I still love the idea, but I realized a crucial error on my part.  I didn't leave myself any  money in the budget to buy the books that I want!  I have so many authors that I simply adore and they're always coming out with wonderful new books and I need them all!  Some of them are absolutely amazing and mail them to me, but I certainly don't expect that.  So, the last two books on the list will be just random books that I want.  Whether they belong to an author that I love, or it's an unknown that I just want to give a little publicity, or it's simply a book that I need for a collection, I'm sure it'll be something fun!

What should we buy this week?  Give us your suggestions!!  If you've been around for a bit, you know that every suggested book goes on the 'to buy and review' list.  I'll admit that this list moves a little slowly, but eventually I'll get to them all!

Do you have a new book release?  Do you want a little added marketing?  Did you just read something great you think we'll enjoy?  Tell us about it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.