Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cover Girl LashBlast Mascara

Thanks to Bzz, I recently had a chance to check out Cover Girl's newest mascara.  As a Bzzagent, they send me awesome products to try out and spread the word about.

My first thought when trying out new makeup is always the packaging.  The mascara I tried was in a pretty purple wanded container, similar to the one pictured on the left.  It's easy to handle and looks attractive.  The wand on the inside is plastic, which actually seemed to work much better than the old bristled wands.  The mascara doesn't cake and dry on it.

I was a little disappointed that it didn't seem to make my lashes longer, but it definitely made them look naturally thicker.  Two swipes on each set of lashes left them looking bright and bold and noticeable.

How did LashBlast mascara hold up?  Actually pretty well!  I didn't end up with raccoon eyes, even after a strong bout of crying.  The makeup removes quite easily even with just plain soap and water.  It doesn't dribble down your face, regardless of activity.  Best of all, I didn't get that 'dry eyes' feeling that comes with so many mascaras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.