Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Boost by Linda Edgecombe

First, I want to state that I haven't read this book, although I plan to.  Linda is a Canadian author/motivational speaker.  Her first book, Shift...Or Get Off The Pot, is a motivational book that deals with changing your perspective on life in a humorous manner.  Boost is geared more towards enjoying life.  Whether at work or home, every day has it's own special challenges.  Linda gives practical, fun advice about how to 'whistle while you work' and make those challenges a little less challenging.  I can't say I strongly suggest you pick this book up since I haven't read it yet, but I can say that it looks like a pretty good read, even if you're already taking a spoonful of sugar with your medicine.

1 comment:

  1. And who doesn't need a Boost? (no pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.