Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A First Christmas; Friends and Festivity by Sean Noonan

Join Elannah and Sam as the half sleep takes them to their secret Tree-House in the Jungle..where they meet in their dreams.

Once again they're off to see their friend Rodger the Badger and onto another everlasting and fantastical adventure.

This time it's about a First Christmas Party.

From finding the perfect Christmas Tree, the Best of Decorations the excitement just keeps building as as for the lights...!  Well these lights will be like no lights ever seen on a Christmas Tree before!  But what will the Bridge Troll make of the party and what present will be the most unexpected of them all? -taken from the back of the book

Being a Christmas fiend, I had a great time reading this children's book.  It's full of adventure and magic.  Not just Christmas magic, but the wizard kind as well. 

This book is geared towards children ages 6 and up.  It's a little difficult for some younger readers, but I visualize this more as a night time read where the parent/guardian reads the book to the child.  The story is bright and fun and should keep children on the edge of their bed, all snuggled in and wondering what will happen next.  This would definitely be a great addition to your Christmas reading collection and a joy to share with your child.

I'd also like to extend a special thanks to Elannah for autographing my book for me.  Elannah drew all of the illustrations for the book.  Some of the illustrations are intricate, but all of them made me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.