Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kosher by Design: Teens and 20-Somethings by Susie Fishbein

This cookbook is NOT just for those who are Jewish!  Every recipe in here is kosher, but you'll find several American-style recipes in here too. 

Also, this book is not just for 20-somethings.  The recipes are designed for those with minimal kitchen space and utensils, but they're honestly good for anyone to use.  Not only that, but they look absolutely divine!

Most of the recipes you'll find in here are just a step up from basic cooking.  They're enticing, but not so difficult that you can't achieve them. 

My personal favorite section of this book is a chapter on parties.  It's full of party theme ideas! 

The pictures in this book are stunning.  The recipes are clear and concise.  Everything has been well-collected and well-placed.  Of all the cookbooks I own, I have to admit that this is my favorite and will be used often.  I want to try every single recipe in this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.