Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

The Treasure of Snake Island by Carole P Roman



By Tina


In The Treasure of Snake Island, the crew of the Flying Dragon is together again and exploring the vast and beautiful oceans in search of treasure.  A colorful sunrise sparks talk of how important books are in learning things.  This is followed by a search for treasure, danger and a great reward.  Once again, the crew learns that through teamwork, friendship, and cooperation, there is nothing that can stop them from exploring and discovering the treats the world has to offer.  (taken from the back of the book)

I love the Captain No Beard books.  They are full of fun and learning experiences.  My children, as well as the children in my care at work, loved each one of these books.  The illustrations are colorful and fun and the characters are captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.