Pages

Friday, February 17, 2017

Another update!!!

We've been working like crazy on our new site!  I have to tell you, when I started these changes, I didn't realize just how far I was planning to go with it.  We've got our fingers in every area of the book industry at the moment!

We just added a Literary Agent page!  I only have a few of them listed so far, but I have far more to add.  These are ONLY agents that are CURRENTLY taking on new clients.  If you're looking for an agent, go check it out!  We've taken the guess work out of sending query letter after query letter in your search for an agent.  You'll see the agent's name, company, what they're looking for, and their specifications for contacting them.  Happy agent hunting!

We've added more books to the Reviewers Needed page!  Seriously, go look at this page!  I'm finding that I'm updating it daily!  It's the perfect spot to find something new to read!  You do NOT need to be a professional reviewer to apply for these books.  If you're willing to throw up a quick review on Amazon or Goodreads once you've finished, then you're eligible!  There are hard copies as well as e-copies and we're expanding our genres so you're sure to find something you'll love.  Just today, we posted our first cozy mystery!  One of my staff reviewers said that it's a phenomenal read and the best cozy she's read in months!

We did a little voting today, which is always fun!  Eventually, I'll have awards platforms listed up so that it's easy to see what voting is beginning and ending and who is eligible to vote.  For now, it's a pretty slim list.  I'd really like to finish getting agents listed before moving on to this.

We've updated our Editors page this week!  We added Hyde 'N' Seek Editing, who will offer you a discount if you use the magic word listed on our page.

I'm excited that we've added several new authors, agents, publishers, editors, reviewers and marketers to our circle.  I look forward to sharing all of them with you in the future.  Honestly...is it possible to have too many contacts?!

Our office will probably be closed most of the weekend, so you won't be seeing a lot of updates.  I'm looking forward to getting back at it first thing Tuesday morning!  So much to do!  So much to do!  For the rest of the day, we're off for a little beta reading!



*If we can assist you in any way, please contact me at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.