Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Attention Book Collectors!!!

I love collector's edition books!  They're the heart of my library.  When an opportunity comes along to get a new one, I get all jittery and excited!

Subterranean Press just announced that it's publishing a special release for Robert McCammon's Swan Song.  If you've read the book, you know it's a necessary addition to your own library.



This is a one time printing of 500 numbered and 52 lettered copies.  It has a unique wraparound dust jacket.  Illustrations, full page and gatefold, are done by David Ho, who does really breathtaking work.  The Lettered edition also has an exclusive gatefold illustration.  The Limited edition is slipcased and the lettered edition comes in a custom traycase.

Lettered editions are already spoken for, but you still have time to get a Limited edition!

If you're a collector, this is a great opportunity for you to indulge.  Jump over and take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.