Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

We're baaaack!

I'm sure some of you have noticed we've been pretty quiet the past few weeks.  After a few years, I decided it was time to spend a little time at my other home in North Carolina, where the internet is tenuous at best.  Not the entire state, mind you, just where I live.  Most of the state seems to have pretty decent internet, although I didn't check out every single town.  I'm just assuming it's just fine.

We had a beautiful time soaking up some sunshine and enjoying the trees. There was even a huge black snake to keep me company!  Not to fear!  I told him he couldn't come in the house, and he complied.  I'm  not sure if he did so to be polite, or because I kept the doors tightly shut after our encounter!

Anyway, I digress!  We're back!  Honestly, we're pretty far behind but I expect us to be caught up in no time.  Soon we'll be adding some reviewers to the team and that will help us to bring you even more great reviews and giveaways at a faster rate.

I missed you all!  Let's get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.