Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

End of Marking Time by C.J. West free e-book!

C.J. West is giving away e-copies of his book End of Marking Time.  I haven't read it yet, but I did read Sin & Vengeance and loved it!  To request your FREE copy, contact C.J.  Don't worry!  He's a personable guy and a joy to know!  When you contact him, be sure to let him know which format you'd like.  The book is available in Kindle (mobi), Nook (epub), Sony (Irf), or computer (pdf).

Also, CJ wants readers to know about an indie book group starting up on January 17th.  The first book they'll be discussing is Marking Time.  

Contact CJ either here or here To check out the indie book group, go here.  Have a beautiful day, all! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shawn! I appreciate your help getting the word out about the free ebook.

    I hope to meet some of your readers in the Indie Authors Book Group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for the formats being in black. I can't seem to get them to change.

    No problem, C.J.! Love your work :)

    ReplyDelete

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.