Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good N' Greasy

I'm not normally a fan of bluegrass music, but when I found out that my old high school chum, John, was in a band, I had to go check them out.  I was delighted to find that their website has a few demo songs that you can listen to and I enjoyed them.  The acoustics are spot on and John definitely has a talent for vocals.  The band includes John North, Matt Kuzma, and Dean Truinsta.  They're based in Kansas and anyone wanting to hear them live can go to Quigley's Sports Bar & Grill in Rose Hill, Kansas on October 22nd.  They'll be playing from 9 pm to midnight.  In the meantime, I strongly suggest bluegrass fans check out the demos on their site.  I'm waiting for a CD, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.