Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Similac Recall Update

I received information from Similac this morning regarding their recent product recall on powdered infant formula.  Similac is concerned, not only with the quality of the product they're placing on their shelves, but on how it's affecting mom's, playgroups, and communities.  They're working round the clock to replace store shelves with product that's been unaffected by the recall.  If your store is still out of similac, email abbottnutritionsupport@abbott.com.  You can also order product online at http://SimilacStore.com.  Because of the product recall, for a limited time Similac is offering FREE overnight shipping! 

Personally, I'm pretty impressed with Similac right now.  My children are old enough that I no longer use formula, but I love that the company has expressed such an interest in their product recall.  They're taking extra time to really listen to their consumers and try to help them in any way possible.  If you have a comment or suggestion for Similac, please contact them and let them know.  They want to hear from us to make their product and service the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.