Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Darcy's Voyage by Kara Louse - FREE e-book

For a limited time, Sourcebooks is giving away Darcy's Voyage for free in e-book format! 

'In this retelling of Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth sets out for the new world aboard the ship Pemberley’s Promise. She’s prepared for an uneventful voyage until a chance encounter with the handsome, taciturn Mr. Darcy turns her world upside down.' (Taken from Sourcebooks site)

Kara is the author of Only Mr. Darcy Will Do, which I just recently reviewed.  Definitely worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.