Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Gift Card Winner

It's March!  This hopefully means Spring is on it's way!  It was 80 here yesterday and I definitely enjoyed the nicer weather.  It's time to get out of that wintery blah feeling and move on to the blooming rain.  What does this have to do with this month's gift card winner?  Nothing!  I just like to talk!  On with the real post.....

Every month I fill out little pieces of paper with names of those who follow this blog on Google, Networked Blogs and Twitter.  Every month I add those pieces of paper to a little bin that holds all the pieces of paper from previous months in there.  I've been doing this for a few months now, so some of you have quite a few entries into the drawing.  You get one entry for each place you follow me, and every month I add to that.  This month, lovely March, the winner for the $5 Amazon card is Daena!  I'll be contacting her shortly to let her know she's won.  Congrats, honey!!!

If you didn't win this month, you're still entered in for every future drawing.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.