Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pondering Grapefruit Spoons

About a month ago, I was talking to someone and they mentioned grapefruit spoons.  I know what you're thinking.  Why was she having a conversation where grapefruit spoons were mentioned?  Well, welcome to my life!  Isn't it grand?!  Stick to the point!  They were mentioned!  Anyway, I started thinking about grapefruit spoons and realized I've never owned any.  That was a problem that must be remedied!  I stuck my happy butt in my computer chair and started with the online browsing.  I ended up ordering some really adorable ones that were all yellow with little pictures of grapefruits on them.  Once they arrived, I was all excited to try them until I remembered that I'm not really a huge fan of grapefruit.  Don't get me wrong, it's ok, but not something I wanna eat every day.  So...what to do with the spoons???

They're awesome for digging in dirt!  They have these great little serrated edges that slice right through tougher sections and they're strong enough that if you come up across a nasty rock, you can use some leverage and flick those suckers right across the yard!

They're great for jello fights!  It works just like a normal spoon for flicking, but the awesome triangular design allows your jello to fly further!

They're darn cute :)

They're great for flicking kids in the head :)  They work like a normal spoon except they look a lot scarier!

They make really cool tracks in play dough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.