Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

showmecables.com Review

My dog eats everything!  What he doesn't eat, I lose :)  Recently, I needed a new camera cable and so I started the normal internet browsing to see if I could find the right one for the right price.  I ended up ordering one from showmecables.com.   The price was comparable with other places on the internet and the shipping fees were low.  I didn't have to register as a member or anything.  I simply told them what I wanted and gave them the shipping and payment information.

My cable arrived within three days.  Quick!  It was packaged nicely and in perfectly wonderful condition.  Best of all, it was exactly what I'd ordered!  Some of you internet shoppers know that mistakes do happen!  The icing on the cake for me, though, was a sweet little bag that thanked me for ordering from them with a few pieces of candy in it :)  Way to go showmecables!  Candy is the way to a girl's heart!  Any cables I need from now on will be ordered through them!

2 comments:

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.