Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Surprise! We're putting in a bonus order this week!!



After finishing Damaged, I realized I needed a hard copy.  So, I'm cheating a bit!  I can't just put it on my 'to buy' list because I know I'll keep putting it off since I've read it, and then I won't have it here when I want to read it again.  So I'm buying it now.  However!  I don't use Amazon Prime because most of the features are useless to me.  So!  That means I need another book to get free shipping!  Hurray!!!  So here's what we're buying on Surprise Bonus Buying Day!!


Damaged...because it rocks!  Seriously!  And Shawn King's artwork is only part of the beauty here!  Just look at that cover!  You know you want it, too!


So, I still needed to spend $10.01 for free shipping.  So I pulled up my handy dandy 'to buy' list (thanks a lot for the flash back, Blues Clues)  and picked the book that I had closest to that amount.  Ta da!  I know nothing about it except that it'll be awesome!  And if it isn't, you guys will hear from me about it.  It's a Ragnarok book though, so I'm pretty positive I'll love it.  Hey Ragnarok!  You guys are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.