Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Tucson Knights by Robert C. Mowry



In this book, I have no idea what happens.  Neither do any of my reviewers.

I attempted to read it.  I truly did.  I made it to chapter three before I could no longer force my fingers to hold the pages.  Perhaps I wasn't giving it a fair shake, but I was having to repeat sentences in my head three or four times each because they were so dry I couldn't figure out what was being said.

Enter reviewer number two.  'Oh!  This is right up my alley!'  Returned two days later with a quick, 'I was wrong.  This is dry.  I choked.'

Enter third, and final reviewer.  'Oh!  I love history!  Let me try it!'  Returned a few days later with a simple, 'I can't to.'

So what I can tell you, is that three people tried to read this book, and three people failed.  I have no idea what it's about, but I'm sure someone out there loves it.  That person, however, has never step foot in our office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giveaway Notice

All winners of giveaways will be notified as soon as their name has been drawn. Each winner will have two weeks to respond in order to receive their prize. Prizes cannot be delivered without an email/physical address. Any prizes that are not claimed within a two week period will be forfeited.

Notice

All books (unless otherwise specified) belong to me already, have been borrowed, or are sent to me by the author, publisher or review company for review. I do not receive any monetary rewards for reviewing books. The opinions expressed in my reviews belong solely to me.